- When did Casella Waste Systems go public and at what price?
- Casella Waste Systems went public on October 29, 1997 at an IPO price of $18.00 per share.
- Where is Casella Waste Systems stock traded?
- Casella Waste Systems is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol CWST.
- What is Casella Waste System's fiscal year?
- The Company's fiscal year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31.
First Quarter: January 1 to March 31
Second Quarter: April 1 to June 30
Third Quarter: July 1 to September 30
Fourth Quarter: October 1 to Dcember 31
- How can I get a copy of your financial statements, such as the Annual Report, Form 10-K, or Form 10-Q?
- You may access these documents on this website. See the SEC Filings and the Annual Report & proxy pages.
- How can I purchase Casella Waste System's stock?
- To purchase CWST stock, please consult the stockbroker or stock purchase service of your choice. Casella Waste Systems does not offer a direct purchase plan.
- Who is Casella Waste Systems' transfer agent and how do I contact them?
- Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
Shareholder Inquiries (781) 575-2879
- Does Casella Waste Systems pay a cash dividend?
- At this time, the company does not pay a cash dividend.
- Has Casella Waste Systems had any stock splits?
- Casella Waste Systems has not had any stock splits since going public.
- Who are the financial analysts that follow Casella Waste Systems?
- Please go to the Analyst Coverage section for a listing of the firms and analysts that cover Casella.
- Who are Casella Waste Systems' Independent Auditors?
- RSM US LLP
80 City Square
Boston, MA 02129
- Who can I contact about specific investor relations issues?
- If you are unable to find the information you are looking for about Casella on this website, please feel free to contact:
Senior Vice President & Chief Finanial Officer
Casella Waste Systems, inc.
25 Greens Hill Lane
Rutland, VT 05701